Warhammer 40k forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

order of the spoon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Hyena

Mr Hyena

Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist   Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 am

Alright; similar to the other thread do NOT post rumours in this thread. Use this to discuss what you would like to see; and what you think of other peoples suggestions. Be polite about it too though. I'll update the first post with peoples wishes too.

Personally; I want to see a Grey Knight main character that allows Inquisitorial Stormtroopers as a troop choice mainly.
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

PostSubject: Re: Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist   Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 am

actually rumours actually say that there is that kind of HQ in new dex cheers

i want some new non GK support units
Back to top Go down
http://commorragh.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mr Hyena

Mr Hyena

PostSubject: Re: Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist   Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:43 am

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I hope the new GK stuff takes from away from being shiny space marines. Power Armoured stuff and Termie armour is fine and all; but make them seem even more unique would be the right way.
Back to top Go down
Grey Templar

Grey Templar

PostSubject: Re: Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist   Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 am

as much as my source of info has killed this wish, i am still holding out for Jetbikes.

Grey Knights riding Jetbikes with Nemisis Force Lances and Storm Shields would be all colors of Awsome. the information was from Nov so they could have been put back in Wink

Back to top Go down
Mr Hyena

Mr Hyena

PostSubject: Re: Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist   Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 am

That would be amazing. A silver armoured Jet Bike.

Hopefully we see some sort of Grey Knight Scout; representing the raw recuits (though not new to war) before they go through the trials to become a full grey knight would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Wardragoon

Wardragoon

PostSubject: Re: Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist   Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 am

I want to see some Grey Knight Dreadnoughts and I also want to see some different fast attack choices for them
Back to top Go down
Grey Templar

Grey Templar

PostSubject: Re: Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist   Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Mr Hyena wrote:
That would be amazing. A silver armoured Jet Bike.

Hopefully we see some sort of Grey Knight Scout; representing the raw recuits (though not new to war) before they go through the trials to become a full grey knight would be interesting.

Sadly, this is against the fluff.

Grey Knight initiates don't go out until they can wear PA. they get put through the harshest training regime with something like a 100th of 1% survival rate, but they don't go out as scouts.
Back to top Go down
Mr Hyena

Mr Hyena

PostSubject: Re: Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist   Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:02 am

Bleh. Hmm...

Maybe they'll keep up with different kinds of Terminator armour, since it seems thats their new basic troops. We know the rumour about the 'Paladin' terminators and the normal terminators I believe. Maybe we'll get something else.

Either way, I can only see a few other types of Infantry...at some point they're going to need more options and will have to field an Inquisitor to get those options. The rumoured core GK stuff is still amazing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist   Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Codex: Grey Knights - Wishlist
Page 1 of 1