Warhammer 40k forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

order of the spoon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your prefered force?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Hyena

Mr Hyena

Whats your prefered force? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your prefered force?   Whats your prefered force? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 pm

The Inquisition offers one of the largest ranges of potential forces to be wielded in an army; they can requisition forces from the Imperial Guard or the Space marines as well as the forces of the Ordo Militant and Imperial Assassins.

What is your prefered force? do you stick rigidly to forces of the Ordo Malleus, such as Daemonhost, Inquisitorial Storm Troopers, Inquisitorial Chimeras etc. Or do you side more heavily with the Grey Knights?
Back to top Go down
Scrazza

Scrazza

PostSubject: Re: Whats your prefered force?   Whats your prefered force? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 pm

I tend to NOT us any gray knights. I just don't like anything space marine.
Back to top Go down
Devastator

Devastator

PostSubject: Re: Whats your prefered force?   Whats your prefered force? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:50 pm

i have small(1k) force of stormtroopers but they haven't seen action for ages

@Scrazza you mean gay Knights? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://commorragh.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mr Hyena

Mr Hyena

PostSubject: Re: Whats your prefered force?   Whats your prefered force? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Similar to me then; I like to use a near-pure force with maybe one or two Grey Knights squads if I need some muscle. I just love the look of Inquisitorial units too much myself.
Back to top Go down
Grey Templar

Grey Templar

PostSubject: Re: Whats your prefered force?   Whats your prefered force? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:46 pm

I am Pure.

Pure Grey Knights that is. the only force in the Imperium capable of facing the host of the deamonic and prevailing.
Back to top Go down
Wardragoon

Wardragoon

PostSubject: Re: Whats your prefered force?   Whats your prefered force? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Grey Templar wrote:
I am Pure.

Pure Grey Knights that is. the only force in the Imperium capable of facing the host of the deamonic and prevailing.

Or anyone with better dice luck than the player of the Daemons Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Hyena

Mr Hyena

PostSubject: Re: Whats your prefered force?   Whats your prefered force? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:38 am

"The Heretics Shall Suffer The Ultimate Punishment!"

I have to admit, as odd as it was Space Marines getting a random squad of Grey Knights in Dawn of War; they made them sound and look very very fluffy. The voices were especially well done.

One of these days I'm going to get a pure Grey Knight force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your prefered force?   Whats your prefered force? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your prefered force?
Page 1 of 1